Skip to content
- Gundam Ez8
- 2 Beam Sabers
- Parachute packs
- Machine Gun
- Beam Rifle
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Shoulder parts can be pushed forward.
- Arms and Legs feature double-jointed elbow/knee parts for a wider range of articulation.
- Front and side skirt armors can pivot to avoid interference with the leg articulation.
- The hip joint axis can swing forwards/backwards.
- The upper thigh joints can...
- Tilt upwards/downwards on each piece.
- Rotate on each thigh.
- Beam Sabers can be detached from the leg armors via parts swapping, and they can be wielded as handheld weapons.
- Machine Gun stock can fold backwards/forwards.
- Machine Gun's foregrip can swivel forward.
- Ammo pack can be removed from the Machine Gun
- Beam Rifle grip can pivot.
- Shield can be mounted on either side of the adapter.
- Parachute Pack can be optionally mounted onto the backpack with the belts being hooked onto the arm hooks.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection